Information drop-in sessions
We are holding a Carnforth Otters Swimming Club “Information drop-in session“. This will provide parents with the opportunity to speak face to face with an experienced coach who has made themselves available to answer any questions you may have about our club, competitions, becoming a volunteer with us or anything else you can think of…
- Maybe you have a child who is competing for the first time?
- Or you are thinking of entering your child in their first competition but don’t know where to start?
- What happens at a competition? Will my child have support?
- What is meant by “ASA individual best times” or what is my childs ASA registration number? What does all this mean?
- I would like to get more involved in the club but don’t know where to start, or who to approach?
- I would like to help poolside, but I have no experience or qualifications, where do I begin?
As a club we would like to be as approachable as possible and we understand that sometimes seeking accurate information or finding the right person to speak to is not easy! So, please feel free to utilise these sessions to collate information that will be of benefit to you and your child/ren.
Please note: The coach may not be able to answer questions in relation to your child’s swimming ability or your child’s lane progression as questions such as these will need to be answered by the swimmers individual coach.